[identity profile] jjjingleheimers.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] bottom_draco

Hello,
Can you rec some hot stories with Draco in skirts?  My favorite is Harry/Draco.  Here are ones that I already read:

Pretty in Pink by alisanne (quite good, but a bit short -- starts with a sting operation, and ends with ass licking etc)
Trick or Treat by MariannaMerlo, one of my favorites.
Gay Aurors, by Charlottesometimes, chapter 2.  I have read this story a jillion times.

Starts with a Spin, by Maxine.  This is also one of my favorites, but no skirt.

Please tell me the good ones that you have read.  (Harry/Scorpius is also good for me.)

Thanks!

Date: 2014-04-06 09:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yellow-jubilee.livejournal.com
[livejournal.com profile] enchanted_jae has her club coquette verse which has draco cross-dressing. not personally one of my kinks, but the fic is quite hot if i do say so myself ;)

Date: 2014-04-06 07:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] enchanted-jae.livejournal.com
Thanks for mentioning the Club!

Link is here:

Club Coquette verse (http://enchanted-jae.livejournal.com/tag/verse%3A%20club%20coquette)

Date: 2014-04-06 01:00 pm (UTC)
capitu: (sultry)
From: [personal profile] capitu
A couple that you might like:

L'Inconnu by [livejournal.com profile] ladyvader
Sweat (alternatively, "Catching the Golden Snitch") by [livejournal.com profile] rzzmg (there's a bit of gender-bender here, draco is a girl the first time they have sex)
Subtle Nuances by [livejournal.com profile] anjenue
Panacea by [livejournal.com profile] switchknife
Glamour by [livejournal.com profile] silentauror

Date: 2014-04-06 06:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silentauror.livejournal.com
Thanks for the rec! :) I don't have a link for it, but I'd also MAJORLY recommend The Ol' Switcheroo by Aspen if you can find it, too!

Date: 2014-04-06 07:38 pm (UTC)
gracerene: (smart HP glasses)
From: [personal profile] gracerene
here's a link to The Ol' Switcheroo, so great!

Date: 2014-04-07 11:54 am (UTC)
capitu: (sultry)
From: [personal profile] capitu
<3

That fic! I had forgotten of that fic, how could I! :D

Date: 2014-04-06 03:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amorette.livejournal.com
Youre a doll. This is Marianna (name change). Im working on something like this for harrybang actually lol

Date: 2014-04-06 07:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vlredreign.livejournal.com
Jolene, by Romaine. It's...you have to read it. It's on my top ten list. It goes way beyond simple cross-dressing. You can find it at AO3.

Date: 2014-04-06 08:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bella526.livejournal.com
I have a cross-dressing tag on my delicious list (http://previous.delicious.com/bella526)-check it out!

Some specifics I'd recommend are Draco Malfoy and the Adventures of Muggle Living by tsukikoelric (http://tsukikoelric.livejournal.com/1468.html) and Lap by yeaka (http://archiveofourown.org/works/628267) (Neville/Draco but super hot). Enjoy! ;)

Date: 2014-04-07 02:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] affectations.livejournal.com
Skirting the Issue (http://archive.skyehawke.com/story.php?no=7272&chapter=1&font=&size=) by marks.

Profile

bottom_draco: (Default)
bottom_draco

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 6th, 2026 09:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios